fredag 8 januari 2016

Dalle - Fences

Dalle has got together again after many years of hiatus as many of you Közi fans might have noticed.

Dalle was just a live band to begin with so it suprised me big time when they made their own youtube channel, AND even announced a single! Fences was relased at their gig on the 3rd of december. In the online store Dorothy & Co you can purchase Dalle clothing (T-shirt or a onepiece) and the single. As far as I know they only ship within Japan so you'd need a shopping service for this. When I bought this they offered packages with either a t-shirt and the single or the onepiece and the single. If buying one of those you got the shipping for free. I got the one piece and the single with DVD. (You can get the single only for1000 yen instead of 1500yen) It said in the item description that you'd get a Dalle stickers which I didn't though.


The line up is ryo (HOLLOWGRAM,TAG,KEEL), Közi (ZIZ/XA-VAT/ex.MALICE MIZER), Yugami (ZIZ), Rieu (4 A.D.), Mizuno Masaaki (MO'SOME TONEBENDER), Atsushi Hatta (DEADLIES/ex.HATE HONEY/DEEP). Unfortunately Közi is not singing. I saw Hollowgram live last year in Tokyo and I wasn't that impressed with them. Ryo's voice is good, but I prefer Közi :P

Anyway, the single contains 2 songs, Fence and then a remix by Yugami. The remix was soso but the actual song, I'm impressed. I think Dalle has made a really good job with this and I'm really looking forward to future releases. Fences is mainly rock but they have some electronics in it too which makes the music match ZIZ a bit I think. So I doubt anyone who appreciate ZIZ would be disapointed, eventhough this is a bit rougher than their 80's rockpop songs. One complaint I got is the singing. Not Ryo's vocals, but the fact the song is completly in english. I don't want to be a bitch, english is not my native language so who am I to blame others BUT, I don't release cd's singing in my awful english... I listened to Fences while reading the lyrics and I can barely hear the words.

The CD was nothing fancy, just a case with the single and the DVD. The cover is acctually just a piece of paper, and then there was another piece of paper with lyrics on. Eventhough I like a good booklet I wasn't too bothered by this, I rather get a new release with a piece of paper than no release.

The DVD contains the PV for Fences, which is the same video Dalle shared on their youtube channel (except that they cut out like 1 minute out of the video)


Lyrics for Fences:

I'm waiting for

Our hearts make noise in some days, and you fall in to dizzy.
Our hearts make some faulty days, and you fall in to misery.

Rosemary can't save you, lost you in new world.
So sorry for my "bad days"
I have to void you because you round and round in my mind.
The sand castle Disappeared

I Stay dead.
There's no reason.

#You said at that time "But if it's your dreams"
Your future of ideal has gone in truth.
Get one's wish in someday.
So let me meet you with love.
Escape from this sad realities.
from this sad realities.

We got dizzy, and disappear
We started to believe that dreams will come true in misery.
To reach out to over the fence.
But it was arose by misunderstand.
I never stop to pray.. but I can't see it.
Escape from this sad realities Because I'm waiting for you.

There's No reason.

#repeat

I can't have a lot of love,
I choose only you from those who among many.
I still stay dead.
Make your this day. Make your this day. Make your this day.



Dalle announced that a new single called Asphalt will be released on their gig on the25th of february.

Background: Dalle was created in 2008 by Közi and Atsushi Hatta but their activities has been irregular until 2015. On the charity event Hope and Live 2015 (for HIV and AIDS) Dalle announced their comeback with additional members. (source:http://www.excite.co.jp/News/music/20151122/E1448119607938.html)


Link to the online store: http://dorothy.buyshop.jp/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar